Would you like to start sewing your own super cute babies clothes, but have never sewn before? Then this is the baby nappy cover sewing class for you.
Come in, relax, enjoy a cup of tea with some friendly crafty people like yourself. Learn to sew a beautiful baby nappy cover.
We’ll go through all the knobs and dials on the sewing machine and learn how to thread that thing too. Trust me, it’s easier than you think.
These beautiful Baby Nappy Covers are brilliant for the hot Brisbane summer days.
We are sewing the plain or leg ruffle version in this class, but there are two more cute as a pie design versions you get with this great sewing pattern.
You can sew your baby nappy cover for the newborn up to three years old. The nappy cover will fit both, cloth and disposable nappies.
What will I learn in this sewing class Brisbane?
- How to operate the sewing machine or improve your skills
- Identify causes for trouble and how to fix them
- How work with a sewing pattern
- How to sew a straight seam, a curve and hems
- Become familiar with common sewing terms
- How to Press Seams properly for that professional finish (ugh! ironing, right?)
- Take home the cutest Nappy Cover for your or your friends babies
- The skills to make unique clothing for your little ones
- 1 class / 3h
- Enough beautiful fabric to make your unique Nappy Cover*
- A multi sized printed pattern and instruction booklet (sizes Newborn to 3 years old)
- Use of the sewing machines in store
- And a super friendly group sewing session, filled with laughter and chats
*You are welcome to bring your own fabric to sew your very unique baby nappy cover. Just make sure it’s a light to medium weight cotton. You will need 0.5m of fabric.
Needlefruit is a feline (cat) friendly place and we have two furry friends visiting the studio regularly. Please let me know if you would prefer them not to be in the studio.