Want some ‘Me Time’?
This sewing class is perfect for you if you have sewn a little already, made a few cushions or similar and are familiar with the basics of your sewing machine. You can hold a seam line, sew around corners and make a bobbin yourself.
No? Then sign up for the introductory sewing course first:
All The Basics
Come in, relax, enjoy a cup of tea with some friendly crafty people like yourself. Time for yourself to learn to sew and reconnect with your creative soul and make something beautiful for your little one.
This Beautifully vintage inspired Romper will keep your little bub looking stylish and feeling comfy this coming summer. You can make these with a gathered or a pleated front and in three different lengths. The vintage design makes them perfect for boys and girls!
What will I learn?
- Improve your skills on the sewing machine
- Identify causes for trouble and how to fix them
- Work with a sewing pattern
- How to sew pleats or gathers, buttonholes and hems
- Become familiar with common sewing terms
- Try out the Overlocker if you like
- Take home the cutest Romper for your or your friends kids 🙂
- The skills to make unique clothing for your little ones
- 2 classes / 3.5h each over two consecutive weeks
- Beautiful fabric
Have something special? Feel free to bring your own.
- Pattern and instruction booklet (Newborn to 3 years old)
- Use of the sewing machines
- Treats, of course!
- And a super friendly group sewing session, filled with laughter and chats 😉
Needlefruit is a cat friendly workshop.
If you have allergies to cats please let us know and we’ll make the space cat free.