Looking for Brisbane Sewing Classes?
Our sewing lounge offers sewing classes in Brisbane. Needlefruit is located in The Gap.
Learning to sew is a great life skill. It gives you the freedom to express yourself completely, and have clothes that fit perfectly. As well as being a great skill in itself the experience helps enrich and empower your ability to problem-solve and be creative. Of course, it’s a great way to make friends too.
So what should you expect at a Needlefruit dressmaking course?
- 6 new friends,
- Your choice of Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced lessons,
- Use of a sewing machine,
- A beautiful sewing pattern and instruction book, &
- At the end of it, Something new to wear.
Come join a small class and enjoy the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of our little workshop.
Why learn to sew with Needlefruit’s sewing classes?
There’s lots of ways to learn and some good places to take Brisbane Sewing Classes. So why learn with Needlefruit? Well, if you asked us we’d say because we’re awesome. But a quiet, spacious learning environment is a big thing for many people, it’s nice to be able to get away from it all and take sewing lessons. We’ve also got a range of fabric & sewing supplies, so you can select your project fabric in the dressmaking course. Most of all, we have wonderful students who want to socialise and make friends as well as skirts.
Aside from being friendly and relaxing we;
- Offer first-timer classes all the way to advanced,
- Have everything you need for your project (kits provided in beginner classes),
- Have top-of-the-line sewing machines for you,
- Prepare on-trend projects based on desired skills,
- Use independent pattern designs,
- Stock a range of fashion fabrics,
- Will help introduce you to your new friend properly – Mrs sewing machine.